Skip to main content

๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

                             Humanity

When I was in vacational Holiday, I decided that I want chill with my friends, so As per plan we reached a spot that celebrate a small party, so we ordered what we want, then I received A phone call from my School friend in that conversation I slowly comeback the spot where our bikes parked after the phone call end. 
 
I saw a boy that his age is 5years younger then me ,the boy begging for his evening dinner, I call that boy " Arey '
The boy came
 I asked  what is your name, Then the boy replied my name is Shiva . 
I asked what is your parents
He replied actually they are expired when I am at the age of 7 Now I am a Orphan.
" I suddenly shocked'

Ok Now How can I help you Shiva I asked. 
He replied can you give ₹10 for today's dinner, 
I decided to celebrate the party with that guy so he sit with me and the guy ordered what he want so we started eating, I observed that he is keep Half plate as side , I asked why you kept half plate as side , he replied I have one sister she is younger than me, 
She is waiting for me, and what I beg we eat eachother, 

I said that you eat how much you want and I give one another parcel for your sister, 
I give some amount to that guy. 
He replied thank you anna for your support.. 

Thank you Buddy for visiting my Blog

                #Nikesh ICON

Comments